Information pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679
Pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR 2016/679“), laying down provisions for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we wish to inform you that the personal data you provide will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations to which “Meccanica Center“ is held.
Holder of the treatment
The Data Holder is Meccanica Center Srl.
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) and Data Processor is Andrea Tonoli as owner and legal representative.
Purpose of the processing
The personal data you provide are necessary for the obligations set out in the GDPR 2016/679
In general, the data are processed for the provision of the following services available by accessing our site
- registrazione o adesione ai servizi offerti dal mondo “Meccanica Center”, come ad esempio la nostra newsletter, condivisione dei tuoi apprezzamenti con i tuoi amici iscritti al sito e tramite i tuoi account social
- fulfillment of orders and related activities
- payment management, including anti-fraud control in case of payment by credit / debit card (in this case, the data released during the purchase process will be sent to the person in charge of the anti-fraud control)
- management of your requests: technical, commercial, on the progress of your orders and requests for information in a broad sense
- making contact with the representatives of our services
- sending, with your consent and for marketing purposes, commercial communications through various channels, both electronic and telematic (e-mail, sms) and traditional (paper mail, telephone). We remind you that the owner may use the data to send advertising e-mails on their products and services, similar to what has already been purchased, unless such use is refused.
Methods of treatment and conservation
The processing will be carried out in an automated and / or manual form, in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of the GDPR 2016/679 and Annex B of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Articles 33-36 of the Code) on security measures, by persons specifically appointed and in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 GDPR 2016/679.
We point out that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, subject to your free and explicit consent expressed at the bottom of this information, your personal data will be kept for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
Scope of communication and dissemination
We also inform you that the data collected will never be disclosed and will not be communicated without your explicit consent, except for the necessary communications that may involve the transfer of data to public bodies, consultants or other subjects for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
Transfer of personal data
Your data will not be transferred either to member states of the European Union or to third countries outside the European Union.
Special categories of personal data
Pursuant to articles 26 and 27 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and articles 9 and 10 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, you could give the data controller data that can be qualified as ”particular categories of personal data”, that is, data that reveal ”racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or membership trade union, as well as genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data relating to the health or sexual life or sexual orientation of the person”. These categories of data may be processed only with your free and explicit consent, expressed in writing at the bottom of this information.
Rights of the interested party
At any time, the interested party may exercise his rights towards the data controller, pursuant to articles from 15 to 22 - GDPR, which we reproduce in summary form for your convenience:
- Right of access (Article 15 of the GDPR) which consists in the possibility of requesting verification of the use of the data and also a copy of the same
- Right of rectification (Article 16 of the GDPR) which authorizes data subjects to request the correction of inaccurate personal data
- Right of cancellation (Article 17 GDPR) to the treatment and cancellation obligation deriving from a legal obligation or for the illegality of the treatment
- Right of limitation (Article 18 GDPR) of the treatment
- Obligation to notify in case of rectification or cancellation of personal data or limitation of processing (Article 19 of the GDPR)
- Right to portability (Article 20 GDPR) of the data that gives you the right to obtain your data in a structured and commonly used and legible format for transmission to another data controller without impediments to the previous one
- Right to object (Article 21 GDPR) in the event that the data no longer needs to be processed for the original reason for which it was collected
- Right of objection (Article 22 GDPR) with respect to automated data processing, profiling and direct marketing
- Communication of a personal data breach to the interested party (Article 34 GDPR) when the violation of personal data is likely to present a high risk for the rights and freedoms of individuals, the data controller communicates the violation to the interested party without undue delay